Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tennyson's 2nd birthday party

Ok, don't laugh . . . Tennyson's birthday party was in late January.  I know, I KNOW, it's May but we've been busy.  Anway, the party was at The Big Bounce in San Antonio.  They move your group through 2 different rooms filled with big bouncy houses and then on to cake and pizza.  Man, that place was a well-oiled machine and I just put out of my mind how many million germs were probably in there :-)

Here I go Mommy


Hey, this bouncy place is fun!


There was what I thought was a pretty steep slide at the bounce house that Mike climbed up and slid down with Olivia.  Now there is no video proof of it but I looked up at one point and here comes my 18 month old down this slide BY HERSELF.  Mike pushed her down and then slid down behind her.  I was horrified and she squealed with glee the whole way down and begged to go again. 

Group picture - at leasat they are all in there


'Scuse me, I'm eating pizza here!


Shoveling it in


The birthday boy!!

Check out Tennyson's 1st birthday party and see how much sweet Olivia changed in a year!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment